We want your jewellery to keep in tip-top shape for years to come!
Here are our tips on caring for your jewellery pieces:
- A good rule of thumb: put your jewellery on last (after makeup, perfume, sunscreen etc.) before you leave home, and take it off first thing when you get home.
- Keep your jewellery away from water, lotions/creams, perfume, sweat and other liquids. If your piece gets wet, wipe it dry.
- Avoid swimming, bathing or showering with jewellery on. (On solid 14k gold jewellery, contact with moisture can dull the shine. On sterling silver, contact with moisture can induce tarnishing!)
- Also, don't sleep with your jewellery on as it might create tear.
- Store your piece in the pouch provided or a ziploc bag to avoid scratching.
- If your piece oxidizes/tarnishes, you can scrub the tarnish away gently with a toothbrush and warm water.
Clean your jewellery with soft cloth from time to time.