All items are hypoallergenic, nickel & lead free!
• 14K Solid Gold | Tarnish Free
14K Solid Gold is a precious metal that is highly durable and will not tarnish or oxidize. It is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, making it about 58.3% pure gold.
• 14K Gold Filled | Tarnish Free
14K Gold Filled is a process where a thick layer of 14K gold is permanently bonded onto base metal under high pressure and heat. This process creates a piece with a higher gold content than traditional gold-plated pieces.
• 925 Sterling Silver | Tarnish Free
925 Sterling Silver is a type of silver that consists of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals, typically copper. This composition is tarnish resistant. It's known for its durability and shiny appearance, making it a popular choice for jewellery and silverware.
• 14K/18K Plated (Gold Vermeil)
Our plated products are 14K or 18K gold is plated onto a sterling silver base. It is superior to gold plated Jewellery in terms of longevity, quality and value.
We want your jewellery to keep in tip-top shape for years to come!
Here are our tips on caring for your jewellery pieces.
• Remove your jewellery when showering, washing hands or swimming. This makes your jewellery last longer, preventing potential loss.
• Avoid contact with cosmetics, lotions, perfumes, sweat, and other chemicals.
• Avoid swimming, bathing, or showering with jewellery on. (Contact with moisture can dull the shine of solid 14k gold jewellery. Similarly, it can induce tarnishing on sterling silver.
• Remove your jewellery before going to sleep to prevent breakage.
• Please ensure items are stored in a cool, humidity free environment.
• Store items away from direct sunlight.
• Store your piece in the pouch provided or a zip-loc bag to avoid scratching and tangling.
• For Solid Gold jewellery, clean your gold pieces with a soft, lint-free cloth.
• For Sterling Silver jewellery, Rub your jewellery in one direction using a soft cotton cloth.
• Be gentle when cleaning your chain to avoid breaking it.
• Do Not use harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean your jewellery as they can cause damage.
Please note, LAONDRIM Jewellery is not responsible for any damages resulting from wear and tear, improper handling, or neglect of the product.